Aikido – the most beautiful self defence martial art. Rooted in Japanese tradition it offers a wide spectrum of options for people of XXI century.
Hikari Dojo means:
- Aikido classes conducted by an experienced physiotherapist who understands human body on many levels
- practical and effective self defence techniques
- conscious body art and body work approach
- safe and logical warm outs system that takes you smoothly into the main training
- adaptation of teaching methods so anyone can blend in
- co ordination of all body systems workouts so all ages can benefit
- competition canceled
- our offer to help all ages to get off the e-clouds that cover us every day during the year
- co operation with various specialists in human kinesiology and medicine
- this all makes us so different from other aikido schools.
The man behind that:
Bartłomiej Gajowiec, 1 dan AIKIKAI, founder and chief instructor in Hikari Dojo, started his aikido life in 2009 r., since 2012 he has developed his skills and insight under the wings of Haruo Matsuoka Sensei (6 dan AIKIKAI). Skillful phyiotherapist on the mat guarantees safe and detailful analyse of motion to make it ergonomic, precise and effective.
Gajowiec is also the Founder of Hikari Foundation aimed on helping those who suffer from co ordination disabilities and inventor of NEUROAIKI concept.
Hikari Dojo is a new opening to everyone who is open.Sensei Bartłomiej Gajowiec
We train twice a week in our dojo located at: Grammar School, Taneczna Street 54/58, Warsaw, main gym, Tuesdays and Thrusdays 18:30 – 20:00.
Hikari Dojo membership: 170 pln monthly, you can send us your bank transfer: 07 1160 2202 0000 0004 6868 7412 or buy on line: here.
New membership: 50 pln fee paid once in a lifetime.
Take a look:
For details: please contact us – contact form or call 602 786 988
English speaking students very welcome.
For private lessons – please contact Chief Instructor privately.